2200 Drew Valley Road
Offered At: $440,000
4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
Approx. 2,378 Sq Ft (Includes Finished Terrace Level)
4 Reasons to Choose This Home
1. The floorplan. Everyone seems to want an open floorplan these days, and we certainly understand why! Open layouts are perfect for entertaining, but they’re also practical for everyday life. In this home, the renovated kitchen/dining area is open to the living room, and the living room is wide open to a fabulous sunroom, currently being used as a dining room. The vaulted ceilings and natural light make the spaces feel so warm and open! In addition, the large master suite and the secondary bedroom on the main are separate from the main living area, not to mention two more bedrooms on the terrace level. Imagine, one-level living with an entire floor of extra space below you! Speaking of the terrace level…
2. The terrace level. The terrace level almost doubles your living and entertaining space. Spanning the entire length of the home, the terrace level offers a large recreation room, two bedrooms with ample closet space, a full bath, a big laundry room, and plenty of storage. The rec room has a ton of space to set up a family room, a pool table, play room, or an entertainment space that will make you the envy of all the neighbors! The bedrooms give you endless possibilities – one of the bedrooms has no window, so it would make a fabulous home movie theater or exercise room! Or, use the bedrooms as guest space. They’ll appreciate the extra privacy.
3. The yard. Be ready to do some entertaining! This home has a huge deck with lots of room for grilling out, relaxing, and hosting get-togethers with family and friends. The fenced backyard is surrounded by mature trees, so you have a ton of privacy and a beautiful view from the deck. Step down from the deck and sit around the firepit on cool evenings. The backyard has plenty of space for dogs or kids to play. Just beyond the fence is a charming foot bridge that crosses over a babbling creek. It’s an oasis for those who love to relax and entertain outdoors!
4. The location. Imagine being able to pop over to the market or quickly grab a bite! This home is so close to Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza. You are just minutes from Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. You can walk over to Briarwood Park, featuring two tennis courts, ball fields, trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas, plus a renovated swimming pool with a splash pad for the kids. Brookhaven also has many seasonal activities and community events like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook Off.
- Four bedrooms / three full baths
- Hardwood floors throughout main living area
- Amazing natural light throughout
- Vaulted living room open to kitchen and sunroom — perfect for entertaining!
- Renovated eat-in kitchen features granite countertops, stained cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
- Sunroom off living room overlooks private backyard
- Master suite on main with vaulted ceiling & sitting area, plus large walk-in closet & sliding glass doors out to deck — dual vanity master bath has jetted tub with shower
- Secondary bedroom on the main with ample closet space & sliding glass doors out to deck — would make a great home office
- Secondary bath on main has single vanity & shower tiled to ceiling with tiled niche for products
- Finished daylight terrace level boasts recreation area, two bedrooms, full bath with tub/shower, large laundry room, lots of storage, and door leading out to backyard
- Terrace level bedrooms have large closets — the bedroom without a window could also be media or exercise room
- Huge deck with lots of room for grilling, relaxing, and entertaining — steps from deck lead down to fenced backyard with firepit
- Almost 1/2 acre lot with large front yard & private backyard overlooking wooded sanctuary with foot bridge over babbling creek
- One-car carport with entry into kitchen
- Active, family-friendly Drew Valley neighborhood with regular neighborhood activities and events
- Sought-after Brookhaven location near Dresden Drive hot spots Valenza, Kaleidoscope, Pour, & many other restaurants and shops; and .3 miles to Briarwood Park and Rec Center, featuring tennis courts, playground, picnic areas, pool, & indoor basketball court
- Easy access to MARTA, Perimeter business district, Buckhead shopping and night life, midtown, & downtown