2750 Valvedere Drive
Offered At: $530,000
3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
OPEN HOUSE APRIL 14TH FROM 3-5PM!
3 Reasons to Love This Home
1. The floorplan. The living room is the first room to greet you, awash in natural light thanks to a huge picture window. The rich, dark-stained hardwood floors can be found throughout most of the home. Adjacent to the living room is another bright room, currently used as an office. This room also connects to the kitchen, so it could also be used as a formal dining room. An arched doorway from the living room leads into the kitchen and dining area. From the dining area, a set of glass-paneled French doors leads you into the spacious family room addition, featuring a lighted trey ceiling and windows galore. The master suite is right off the family room, located in a different part of the house than the other two bedrooms and baths. One of the best things about this home’s floorplan is that each bedroom has access to a full bath!
2. The master suite. The master suite will be your retreat! French doors from the family room lead into the spacious and sunny master suite addition, featuring a large bedroom with a pitched ceiling, two double closets, and two big windows overlooking the private backyard. A glass-paneled door in the master bedroom leads out to the private patio and beautifully landscaped, fenced backyard. The renovated master bath boasts a stained dual vanity with granite countertop, a walk-in shower tiled to the ceiling with a frameless glass door, and a glass-paneled door leading to the water closet. The master is located on the other side of the home from the other bedrooms, which gives you a little extra privacy.
3. The location. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in coveted Ashford Park, this home sits on a .30 acre lot within walking distance of restaurants, retail, parks, schools, services, and more! A quaint wooden footbridge leads from Valvedere to Camille, making the walk over to Dresden even faster. What’s more, this home is just minutes from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, Haven, and The One Sushi, and Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco, among other things. You get easy access to Ashford Park, with playground equipment, walking trails, and picnic areas; interstates; and Buckhead shopping and nightlife. The Brookhaven Farmers’ Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in town like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook Off.
- Move-in Ready!
- Beautiful Dark-Stained Hardwood Floors
- Crown Molding Throughout
- Living Room with Picture Window and Arched Doorway into Kitchen and Dining Area
- Separate Dining Room Can Also Be Used as Office or Playroom
- French Doors from Kitchen Lead into Large Family Room Addition
- Family Room Boasts Lighted Trey Ceiling and Windows Galore
- Door from Family Room Leads Out to Patio — Great for Entertaining!
- Kitchen with Stained Cabinetry with Undermount Lighting, Stone Tiled Backsplash, and Corian Countertops
- Spacious Dining Area in Kitchen Can Seat 4-6
- Laundry Space Located in Kitchen
Master Suite & Secondary Bedrooms/Baths
- Great Floorplan with Master Suite on Opposite Side of Home from Other Bedrooms, Plus Each Bedroom has Access to a Full Bath
- Master Addition Off Family Room with Pitched Ceiling and 2 Double Closets
- Master Bedroom Spacious Enough for Sitting Area, Plus has Glass-Paneled Door Leading Out to Patio
- Private Master Bath Features Stained Vanity with Dual Sinks and Granite Countertop, Big Walk-in Shower Tiled to Ceiling, & Glass-Paneled Door Into Water Closet with Exposed Brick Wall
- 2nd Bedroom Has Access to Full Bath in Hall
- Full Bath Features Tiled Tub/Shower and Single Vanity
- 3rd Bedroom with En Suite Bath Featuring Tiled Tub/Shower and Pedestal Sink
- .30 Acre Landscaped Cul-de-Sac Lot
- Gorgeous Backyard Oasis with Large Stone Patio
- Plenty of Space to Grill Out, Relax, and Entertain
- Private, Fenced Backyard with Tons of Trees, Plants, & Flowers
- Active, Family-Friendly Neighborhood with Regular Neighborhood Activities and Events
- Sought-After Location Less Than a Mile from Popular Brookhaven Restaurants like Valenza, Kaleidoscope, Pour, & The One Sushi; Shops; and Services, All at Village Place on Dresden Drive
- Wood Foot Bridge Leads from Valvedere Drive to Camille Drive as a Cut-Through to Dresden! Walk to Brookhaven Farmer’s Market at Fernwood Park!
- Close to Town Brookhaven, with Costco, Marshalls, LA Fitness, and Tons of Restaurants & Shops
- Near Brookhaven Park, Featuring Multi-Use Fields, Dog Park, Community Center, Playground Equipment, and Walking Trails
- Easy Access to MARTA, Perimeter Business District, Buckhead Shopping and Nightlife, Interstates, and Midtown/Downtown Atlanta
Ashford Park Elementary School
Chamblee Middle School
Chamblee Charter High School