3812 Stonewall Terrace in Vinings
Offered At: $220,000
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms
3 Reasons We Love This Home
1. The Floorplan Enter this home into the kitchen area and immediately you can see the beautiful view of the lake! The kitchen overlooks the dining area and living room, which has two sets of sliding glass doors leading out to the deck. Upstairs, you will find a bedroom currently used as an office and a bedroom with an en suite dual vanity bath. The lower level is finished and has a huge, open bedroom with a sitting area looking out onto the lake. The lower level also has a private dual vanity bath with an oversized walk-in shower. You can use the upper level or the lower level as your master suite since they both have private baths!
2. The Renovations This home was totally renovated from the bottom to the top! The updates and renovations include imported Italian porcelain flooring, new cabinetry, and new hardware in the kitchen and baths; new paint and carpet in the upstairs bedrooms; a security system with glass break sensors; energy efficient sliding glass doors in the living room and on the lower level; Elfa closet organization systems; a whole house water softener and purification system; new front doors and storm door; and the pressure washing and staining of the deck. You won’t find another unit like this in the complex!
3. The Location This home is in an incredible location, about two miles from historic Vinings, restaurants like Old Vinings Inn, SOHO, Paces & Vine, and Meehan’s, and retail at Vinings Jubilee, like Loft, Banana Republic, Oli + Ve, and CVS. Publix Supermarket at Paces Ferry Center and Starbucks are only a mile and a half away. You can travel less than 2 miles to see the Braves at Suntrust Park, and make the mile and a half trek to Jonquil Park where you can enjoy ball fields, a sand volleyball court, covered picnic areas, and walking trails. Not only is the home in a great location, though, it’s also in the back of the complex where it’s quiet and less-traveled, and of course, backs up to a lake.
- Three bedrooms / two full baths/ one half bath
- Totally renovated top to bottom!
- Kitchen overlooks living room and dining area — perfect for entertaining!
- Living room features fireplace with granite hearth and sliding glass doors out to deck overlooking private lake
- Kitchen features island, stained cabinetry, stone tiled backsplash, stainless steel range, microwave, dishwasher, and beverage cooler, plus custom wood blinds and imported Italian porcelain tile flooring
- Half bath on main level, totally renovated in 2017, features imported Italian porcelain tile flooring
- Upper level features new paint and carpet, new energy-efficient windows, and new sliding wood and frosted glass closet doors
- Bedroom/office upstairs with giant closet
- 2nd bedroom upstairs with double closet and en suite bath with two pedestal sinks, floating shelves, tiled tub/shower, and linen closet
- Finished lower level houses oversized master suite with porcelain tile flooring, hardwood accent wall, custom sliding wood panel closet doors leading into big closet, & sitting area in front of sliding glass doors leading out to patio overlooking lake
- Private master bath with dual vanity and huge walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead & handheld wand
- Lower level laundry room with utility sink & tons of storage
- Deck recently pressure-washed and stained, with plenty of room for grilling and entertaining
- Whole house water softener and purification system, Rheem Marathon energy-efficient electric water heater, low flow toilets, energy-efficient low-E sliding doors, Elfa custom closet shelving system, and LED lighting throughout
- Security system with glass break sensors plus fire alarm
- Desirable location in the back of the complex — nice & quiet!
- Amenities of this active complex include pool, clubhouse, BBQ area, & lake, with regular community events & activities
- Convenient location in the heart of Vinings, near the new Braves stadium, The Battery, Cumberland Mall, The Galleria, downtown Vinings, Jonquil Park, & public transportation (CCT & MARTA)
- Great location for commuters, with easy access to 285 & 75