SOLD IN 7 DAYS!!!
4 Bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms
Offered At: $640,000 3,640 Square Feet
1096 Victoria Street, Brookhaven, GA 30319
5 Things to Know About This Lynwood Park Beauty
1. The floorplan is open, spacious, and versatile. This home has a wonderful open layout that is so popular these days, with the main living areas open to one another as if one large space. This set-up is great especially if you have a family. Parents can be in the kitchen working on dinner while keeping a close eye on small children playing or older kids doing homework. The kitchen has a separate breakfast room and a breakfast bar, so there are plenty of options for seating. The open floorplan is not only practical, though – it’s also functional. Entertaining is a breeze with one large open space, since conversation and foot traffic can flow uninterrupted from space to space. This home also has a living room and separate dining room, adding versatility and even more functionality. The frequent at-home entertainer will love this sophisticated dining room, boasting gorgeous wainscoting, chair rail, and an elegant trey ceiling. The living room’s glass-inset French doors and wall of built-in bookshelves also make it a wonderful study or den.floorplan is not only practical, though – it’s also functional. Entertaining is a breeze with one large open space, since conversation and foot traffic can flow uninterrupted from space to space. This home also has a living room and separate dining room, adding versatility and even more functionality. The frequent at-home entertainer will love this sophisticated dining room, boasting gorgeous wainscoting, chair rail, and an elegant trey ceiling. The living room’s glass-inset French doors and wall of built-in bookshelves also make it a wonderful study or den.
2. The master suite will spoil you. Imagine being able to sit next to a cozy fire and enjoy a cup of tea and a novel without even leaving your bedroom. This home has a gorgeous master suite where you can! A separate sitting room featuring a fireplace and built-ins is just off the master bedroom, where a stunning stacked trey ceiling will dazzle you every time you see it. Having a sitting room is like having a family room right in your bedroom where you can relax and read or watch a movie. But if you think having a sitting room is a luxury, just wait until you see the gorgeous master bath! Tired after a long day? Indulge in a soak in the garden tub complete with jets for the ultimate in pampering. In the mood for a shower? The walk-in shower has gorgeous tilework and is enclosed in glass. The walk-in closet boasts custom wood organizers, so you can store all your belongings in style. You will never want to leave your bedroom!
3. You get even more living space on the terrace level. This home has so much square footage that you don’t feel like you really need more – but with this home, you get more. The terrace level has a large multi-purpose room that can be used as a rec room for game tables or video game consoles; a media room where you can host movie night at home; or a work-out space where you can walk on the treadmill and catch your favorite talk show. Add couches, overstuffed chairs, and living room furniture, and you have a second family room. Put in a bar and have the ultimate party pad or man cave. This would be a terrific space to host a Super Bowl party! The terrace level also has a bedroom and beautifully appointed full bath, perfect for guests who like a little privacy. Or, use the bedroom as an office or craft/hobby room. The sky is the limit with all this space!
4. There are multiple ways to enjoy the outdoors here. Spring is just around the corner, and the backyard deck will be ready and waiting for a barbeque. The deck has lots of space to kick back, relax, and entertain family and friends. Steps down from the deck lead to a large yard with lots of space for you to use any way you like. In fact, this home has one of the larger yards in Lynwood Park. The back yard is fenced and has tons of room for a swingset, playhouse, sports equipment, pet areas, or outdoor games! In addition to the deck there is a patio underneath and a door right into the terrace level. Add a bar in the rec room for the ultimate party space. For those who like to entertain, having this set-up is perfect!
5. Lynwood Park is a great neighborhood to live in. This home is only a few miles from just about anything you could want or need! It’s a quick trip to Brookhaven amenities like the restaurants and retail at Town Brookhaven, and the walking trails and playground at Lynwood Park are just a few minutes away. Lynwood Park also has tennis courts and a rec center that is used for all kinds of events. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. The icing on the cake is the neighborhood itself. Annual and seasonal events such as block parties and holiday gatherings take place year-round, and the streets are always busy with joggers, walkers, strollers, and dog owners. With all that activity, you would not think you would get much peace and quiet, but Lynwood Park is actually just as quiet as a neighborhood in the suburbs.