Try one of these instead...
S O L D
4 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms + Finished Terrace Level
Offered At: $615,000 Approx. 2,396 Square Feet*
*Square Footage includes the finished terrace level
1323 Oaklawn Ave, Brookhaven, GA 30319
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. Spacious, Versatile Floorplan The floorplan is not just how a home is laid out – it’s how you use the space in your home, too. The eat-in kitchen is open to the sprawling two-story family room. There’s a formal dining room AND an office/living room. The terrace level is finished, giving you even more living and entertaining space. Keep reading to find out more about the terrace level!
2. Finished Terrace Level The terrace level has a bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, dining/living room space, bonus area, and a ton of closet space. Turn the terrace level into a media or game room, a teen hangout, or just use it as extra living space. If you have a small business that you run from home, this is the perfect set up! The bonus area can be an office. Clients/customers can come and go via the separate entrance in back.
3. Incredible Yard This backyard is unbelievable. Private and completely fenced with gates on either side, perfect for those with children or furry kids, and very zen. The deck has plenty of room for your grill and outdoor dining furniture, plus there’s flagstone patio underneath. The lot was professionally landscaped and is filled with mature trees, plants and flowers. Your own personal oasis inside the perimeter.
Need to Sell Before you Buy?
We'd love to create Property Story for your home. Start by requesting a market report today.
- Stainless Steel Samsung Appliances Includes Five Burner Gas Range with Griddle and New Built-in Microwave and Dishwasher (2016)
- Silestone Countertops
- White Wood Cabinetry with Custom Pantry Storage Featuring Five 4 Ft Drawers on Full Extension Slides
- Tiled Backsplash
- Breakfast Bar with Pendant Lighting
- Breakfast Area with Three Walls of Windows
- Refinished Hardwood Floors (2016) Throughout Main
- Crown Molding Throughout Main Living Areas
- Two-Story Foyer with Lots of Closet Space
- Two-Story Family Room with Fireplace and High (Tinted) Windows
- Updated Eat-in Kitchen Open to Family Room — Great Floorplan for Entertaining or Everyday Life
- Formal Dining Room with Judges Paneling
- Separate Living Room/Office/Playroom with French Doors Off Foyer — Could Also Be 5th Bedroom or Guest Room
- Full Bath on Main
- Lots of Natural Light Throughout
- Interior Repainted (2016) Reflecting the Newest Trends
- Finished Terrace Level with Family Room, Bedroom, & Full Bath; Kitchenette with Sink & Full Size Refrigerator, Dishwasher, & Microwave; Dining Area; Tons of Closet Space; and Bonus Room Large Enough to House a Small Business, Plus Separate Entrance – Great for Clients/Customers
- Spacious Master Bedroom Large Enough for King-Sized Bedroom Suite with Room to Spare
- Master has New Carpeting and Walk-in Closet
- Double Vanity Master Bath Features a Walk-in Steam Shower with Built-in Bench, Rainfall Showerhead, and Handheld Sprayer, Plus a Jetted Tub
- Two Secondary Bedrooms Upstairs and a Dual Access Bath (Accessible from One of the Bedrooms and from the Hall)
- Laundry Area
- Two-Car Garage
- Deck Plus a Flagstone Patio Underneath — Lots of Space for Grilling & Entertaining
- Fully Fenced Backyard with Gates on Both Sides
- Professionally Landscaped Lot with Landscape Lighting & Irrigation System with Separate Irrigation Meter
- New Roof (2011), New Gutters (2014), Repainted Exterior (2011)
Looking for something else?
Try one of these...
Interested in seeing this home?
Let's schedule a time to view this amazing home!