SOLD IN 5 DAYS!
Try one of these...
SOLD IN 5 DAYS FOR OVER LIST PRICE!!
4 Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms + Unfinished Basement
Offered At: $535,000 Approx. 2,312 Square Feet
1782 W. Nancy Creek Drive, Brookhaven, GA 30341
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. Spacious, Versatile Floorplan One of the most wonderful things about this home is the floorplan. The eat-in kitchen is quite large, especially for the area, and is wide open to an inviting fireside family room. In addition, there’s a formal dining room AND a separate living room, not commonly found in other floorplans. The living room makes a terrific home office or a playroom for those with small children because of its proximity to the kitchen. The full basement is ready to be finished, giving you even more living and entertaining space.
2. Incredible Yard The backyard is private and completely fenced, perfect for those with children or furry kids. The patio has plenty of room for your grill and outdoor dining furniture, plus there’s a separate deck next to a children’s playset. The front yard is level and has lots of open green-space. The lot is very easy to maintain and is filled with mature trees and plants. The lot is very easy to maintain and is filled with mature trees and plants. You don’t usually find this much yard with an in-town home!
3. Unbeatable Location Imagine being in an active, family-friendly neighborhood just a couple of blocks from Murphey Candler Park and just minutes to almost any amenity you could ever want! Tuxedo Forest is only 2-3 miles from the Perimeter area and the new mixed use Parkview on Peachtree (Whole Foods, Lowe’s, & Walmart) and only about 15 minutes to the CDC, Emory, and “Pill Hill”. Easily access the interstate, making your commute shorter if you work in midtown, Buckhead, or downtown.
Need to Sell Before you Buy?
We'd love to create Property Story for your home. Start by requesting a market report today.
- Stainless Steel KitchenAid Appliances Include Five Burner Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens, Built-in Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Granite Countertops, White Wood Cabinetry with Soft-Close Doors & Drawers, & Ceramic Subway Tiled Backsplash
- Large Furniture-Style Island with Storage Underneath
- Breakfast Bar with Pendant Lighting
- Large Breakfast Area in Front of Bay Window Overlooking Backyard
- Hardwood Floors and Lots of Natural Light Throughout
- Crown Molding Throughout Main Living Areas
- Family Room with Floor-to-Ceiling Brick Fireplace with New Gas Logs, Built-in Cabinetry, and Bay Window Overlooking Backyard, Wired for Sound
- Spacious Renovated Eat-in Kitchen Open to Family Room — Great Floorplan for Entertaining or Everyday Life
- Formal Dining Room Seats 12+
- Separate Living Room/Office/Playroom Off Kitchen
- Large Laundry Room with Cabinetry and LG Washer & Dryer
- Renovated Half Bath on Main with New Pedestal Sink, Fixtures, & Toilet
- All New Windows, Paint, Interior Door Hardware, and Light Fixtures in 2014
- Unfinished Basement — Ready for Expansion
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Room for King-Sized Bed/Bedroom Furniture, Huge Walk-in Closet Approx. 4½’ x 13’, Plus a Double Closet
- Renovated Master Bath Features Huge Frameless Shower with New Marble Tilework and Dual Vanity with Marble Countertop, New Toilet & Fixtures
- Large Secondary Bedrooms, All with Ample Closet Space
- Dual Vanity Bath with New Marble Countertops, Fixtures, & Tilework
- Two-Car Side-Entry Garage with Storage Room — New Garage Door & Opener 2015
- Low Maintenance, Fenced Backyard with Playset, Patio with Lots of Space for Grilling and Entertaining, and Separate Deck
- Landscaped Lot with Irrigation System
- New Exterior Doors & Door Hardware in 2014
Looking for something else?
Try one of these...
View all images below
(Full-screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)