SOLD in 3 Days for OVER list price!
Try one of these instead...
SOLD IN 3 DAYS FOR OVER LIST PRICE!
3 Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms + Office
2-Car Carport, Garage & Workshop
Offered At: $500,000 Approx. 1,882 Square Feet
2382 Burch Circle, Brookhaven, GA 30319
3 Reasons You Will Fall in Love at First Sight with This Home
1. The Floorplan This house just feels like home! You can almost feel the meticulousness and loving care taken by the homeowners. The open floorplan features a gorgeous renovated kitchen wide open to the dining room and the spacious family room. The master retreat is huge, and there are also two secondary bedrooms that are separate from the master. A versatile bonus room adds even more space and could be used as an office, playroom, or workout room.
2. The Renovations This home was totally renovated in 2011, from top to bottom! The list of renovations includes refinished hardwood floors, custom-built closets, a hard-wired security system, a new deck and driveway, low-E windows and low-flow toilets, granite countertops, travertine tile, and custom cabinetry in the kitchen and baths. In 2015, the homeowners installed an Aprilaire Media Air Cleaner, a new Trane furnace, and a new thermostat, and had all the HVAC duct work in the crawl space redone.
3. The Location Drew Valley is an active, family-friendly neighborhood within walking distance to Briarwood Park and only about two miles from Ashford Park. You are just minutes from MARTA, Perimeter Business District, Town Brookhaven, all the restaurants on Dresden Drive, the new Whole Foods, Buckhead, schools, and more!
Need to Sell Before you Buy?
We'd love to create Property Story for your home. Start by requesting a market report today.
- Stainless Steel GE Profile Appliances Include Electric Range, Built-in Microwave, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher
- Island with Vegetable Sink, Breakfast Bar, and Pendant Lighting
- Granite Countertops
- Stained Custom Cabinetry with Undercabinet Lighting
- Ceramic Tiled Backsplash
- View of Deck/Backyard
- Totally Renovated in 2011 and Impeccably Maintained
- Open Floorplan with Family Room Open to Dining Room and Kitchen — Great Floorplan for Entertaining or Everyday Life
- Family Room with Huge Picture Window
- Large Dining Room Open to Kitchen
- Master Suite and Secondary Bedrooms in Separate Areas
- Bonus Room Could Be Office, Playroom, or Workout Room and Has Direct Access to the Deck
- Big Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry and Countertop Folding Station
- In-Ceiling Speakers with Volume Controls in Family Room, Dining Room, Master Retreat, and Deck — Plus Surround Sound in the Family Room
- Gorgeous Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Crown Molding and Recessed Lighting
- Security System with Two Control Panels, Glass Break Sensors, and Bullhorn
- Closet in Foyer with Custom Adjustable Wood Shelving
- Wine Bar with Granite Countertop and Extra Cabinet Space
- Craftsman-Style Leaded Glass Front Door and Interior/Closet Doors
- Low-E Windows, Low-Flow Toilets, Spray Foam Insulation
- Aprilaire Media Air Cleaner and New Trane Furnace Installed — 2015
- All New HVAC Duct Work in Crawl Space — 2015
- New Thermostat — 2015
- Oversized Master Retreat Featuring Decorative Fireplace with Cedar Mantel and Space for a Sitting Area, Custom Double Closet with Built-in Shelving, and Private Bath with Two Separate Vanities with Granite Countertops, 2 Linen Closets, Water Closet, Travertine Tiled Walk-in Shower with Frameless Glass Door and Bench, and 4’ x 4’ Skylight
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Closets Featuring Custom Adjustable Wood Shelving
- Full Bath with Custom Vanity Topped with Granite and a Tub/Shower
- Private Half Bath with Custom Vanity Topped with Granite
- Two-Car Carport Plus One Car Detached Garage with Workshop and Open Storage Space
- Professionally Landscaped 1/3 Acre Lot with Level, Fenced Backyard with Lots of Space to Entertain or Play
- Deck with Space for Grilling and Entertaining
- Long Driveway to Play, Ride Bikes, or Provide Guest Parking
- Covered Front Porch with Rustic Columns
Looking for something else?
Try one of these...
View all images below
(Full-screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)