SOLD IN 4 DAYS
Try one of these....
SOLD IN 4 DAYS!
5 Bedrooms/4.5 Bathrooms + 3 Car Garage
Offered At: $875,000 Approx. 4,815 Square Feet
2644 Dogwood Terrace, Brookhaven, GA 30319
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. You’ll want to entertain every day! An open floorplan naturally lends itself to entertaining, and this home’s open, spacious layout does not disappoint! The kitchen and breakfast room are wide open to the family room, separated by a giant island – guests can gather here and chat with you while you make dinner! A generous dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has a handy butler’s pantry in between, giving you extra space to serve and stage. A formal living room is across the hall from the dining room, just off the foyer, so you can easily welcome guests inside. A beautiful screened porch is just off the kitchen, giving you a place to entertain outdoors without worrying about inclement weather. In addition, a patio sits just beyond the porch, overlooking the private, fenced backyard.
2. You have so much space for storing, entertaining, and living! The spacious kitchen has a ton of countertop and cabinet space including an oversized island, providing extra seating, storage, and prep space. The butler’s pantry adds even more storage and countertop space plus a space to store wine bottles. The family room, living room, and dining room provide the perfect entertaining set-up. A screened porch off the family room extends your living and entertaining space outdoors. The master suite boasts a large bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet. The terrace level adds additional space for you to relax, entertain, host guests, and even store belongings. The third bay in the garage can serve as storage, too.
3. You can’t beat the location! Imagine being able to walk to the market for groceries or take a stroll to a restaurant for a bite! This home is just a stone’s throw to Brookhaven’s top restaurants and retail on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Haven, Valenza, and Pour. You are mere minutes from Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. Work in downtown or midtown Atlanta? This location will shorten your commute! Ashford Park is also a quiet neighborhood, especially streets like Dogwood that are not used as a cut-through. Residents enjoy regular neighborhood events and activities, and Ashford Park is also nearby, featuring playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, and more.
Need to sell before you buy?
Find out what's your home value today....
- 10’ Ceilings on Main Level; 9’ Ceilings on Upper Level
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Main and Upper Levels
- Craftsman-Style Crown Molding, Columns, Plantation Shutters, & Woodwork
- Entrance Foyer with Mission-Style Front Door with Glass Panels & Transom Window
- Living Room/Sitting Room/Office with Architectural Ceiling
- Separate Dining Room with Wood Paneling & Plate Rail — Room to Seat 10
- Chef’s Kitchen Open to Family Room with Coffered Ceiling, Gas Fireplace with Stone Hearth and Carved Wood Mantel, and Built-ins
- Large Breakfast Room with Windows on Three Sides Overlooking Porch and Backyard
- Butler’s Pantry Between Dining Room and Kitchen with Granite Countertop, Natural Stone Backsplash, Wine Storage, and Extra Cabinet/Counter Space
- Powder Bath with Pedestal Sink on Main Level
- In-Ceiling Speakers Throughout Main Living Area — Perfect for Entertaining!
- Fully Finished Daylight Terrace Level with a Media Room with Projector, Surround Sound, and Wall of Built-in Cabinetry and Shelving
- Bedroom with Closet, Currently Used as an Office
- Full Bath with Stained Single Vanity & Shower with Floor-to-Ceiling Tile & Frameless Glass Door
- Exercise Room with Mirrored Wall — Could Also Be Office or Playroom, or Add Shelving to the Closet for a 6th Bedroom
- Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances Include Five Star Commercial-Style Six-Burner Gas Cooktop with Griddle and Double Ovens, Dishwasher, French Door Refrigerator, and Built-in Microwave
- Wrought-Iron Hanging Pot Rack
- Stained Wood Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, and Stone Tiled Backsplash
- Oversized Island with Breakfast Bar and Pendant Lighting
- 2nd Breakfast Bar Next to Breakfast Room
- Pantry with Built-in Organizers
- Master Bedroom with Sitting Area, Wall of Built-in Cabinetry, Huge Walk-in Closet with Built-in Organizers and Room for an Island, and Private Bath Features a Walk-in Shower with Travertine Tile and a Jetted Tub, Oversized Dual Vanity with Lots of Cabinet Space, and Water Closet
- Upper Landing with Two Sets of Built-ins
- Three Secondary Bedrooms with Ample Closets
- Full Bath with Tiled Tub/Shower
- Jack & Jill Bath with Dual Vanity and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Laundry Room with Cabinetry, Shelving, and Sink
- Covered Brick Front Porch with Tapered Brick Columns & Wrought-Iron Railing
- Screened Porch Off Kitchen with Ceiling Fans & In-Ceiling Speakers
- Brick Patio with Lots of Space to Grill and Dine
- Private, Fenced Backyard with Lots of Open Greenspace
- Invisible Dog Fence in Front and Back Yards
- Attached Side Entry Garage with Three Bays — 3rd Bay Could Be Used as a Workshop
Looking for something else?
Try one of these...
View all images below
(Full-screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)