Sorry! This one is SOLD
Try on of these...
S O L D
5 Bedrooms/4.5 Bathrooms + 2-Car Garage
Offered At: $825,000 Approx. 4,100 Square Feet
2829 Skyland Drive, Brookhaven, GA 30341
5 Things to Know About This Home
1. The floorplan is great for entertaining, and for everyday life. This home’s wonderful floorplan has an open main living area with the kitchen wide open to the family/keeping room, so you can keep an eye on the kids or chat with guests while in the kitchen. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and open to the living room, so you can easily move from one space to the next while entertaining. The lack of interior walls in the main living spaces allows an abundance of natural light as well!
2. The gourmet kitchen is not for the faint of heart. If we could design a dream kitchen, it would look like this! Gourmets especially will adore the professional-grade stainless steel appliances including a six-burner cooktop, two convection ovens, and two dishwashers; the amount of space on the huge island complete with a prep sink; the convenience of a pot-filler; the custom cabinetry; and the two pantry spaces. Food just seems to taste better when it’s made in the kitchen of your dreams.
3. The master retreat will make you feel like a celebrity. Imagine waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee wafting from your morning bar every day! Coffee drinkers will agree that it is one of the best aromas on the planet. You can enjoy that cup of coffee while you sit at one of three vanities and get ready for the day – after showering in the 13 foot open shower, drying off with a warm towel, and getting dressed in a custom closet, of course.
4. This home has a ton of versatile living space. The only issue with 4,100 square feet? How to use it all! We’ve talked about the open main living area, but also on the main level are two bedrooms, one of which can serve as an office or guest room, depending on your needs. In addition to the upper level master, there are two more bedrooms upstairs. The upper landing itself can be used as a play area, hang-out spot, or reading nook. No wasted space in this house!
5. The finishes and upgrades are incredible. The builder not only has great taste in décor, he spared no expense with the finishes. The master suite boasts marble countertops in the morning bar and in the bath; the kitchen has granite countertops, a walnut breakfast bar, and top-of-the-line appliances; and the entire home features custom cabinetry and woodwork, from the cabinetry to the vanities to the master closet. In addition, a number of energy-efficient options were utilized that you might not notice such as low-E windows and a hot water circulating system. Truly indulgent!
Need to Sell Before you Buy?
We'd love to create Property Story for your home. Start by requesting a market report today.
- 10’ Ceilings on Main Level; 9’ Ceilings on Upper Level
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level and Upper Landing
- Cove Crown Molding, Custom-Built Cabinetry, and Impeccable Woodworking Throughout
- 8’ Solid Core Doors on Main Level
- Interior Transom Windows
- Living Room with Coffered Ceiling, Built-in Pre-Wired Cabinetry, & Switch-Activated Gas Fireplace with Granite Hearth
- Separate Dining Room with Wainscoting, Plate Rail, and French Doors Out to Covered Wraparound Porch
- Keeping/Family Room with Raised-Hearth Brick Fireplace, Open to Kitchen
- Custom-Built “Mud Area” with Bench, Drawers, Cubbies, and Hooks
- Office Nook Off Kitchen with Built-in Desk Space
- Powder Bath with Custom-Built Vanity Topped with Granite
- Walk-in Closet Under Stairs with Storage and Media/Security System Hub
- Freshly Painted Interior
- Energy-Efficient Features Including Low-E Windows, Hot Water Circulating System, Whole House Energy Wrap, 2 Tankless Water Heaters, and 2 Zone HVAC System with High-Efficiency 13 SEER Air Conditioning and 90% Efficient Gas Furnace
- Stainless Steel Appliances Include Wolf Pro-Line Six-Burner Gas Cooktop, Wolf Double Convection Ovens, Built-in Bosch Microwave, and Two Bosch Dishwashers
- Pot-Filler Over Cooktop Plus Two Stainless Steel Undermount Sinks with Disposals
- Oversized Island Featuring Prep Sink and Raised Breakfast Bar Crafted from Solid Walnut
- Granite Countertops and Subway Tiled Backsplash
- Wood Cabinetry with Undercabinet Lighting and Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
- Big Walk-in Pantry with Built-in Organizers and Electrical Outlets
- Butler’s Pantry with Built-in Beverage Cooler and Extra Cabinet/Counter Space
- Bedroom on Main Level Featuring Window Seat with Storage Inside
- Full Bath on Main Level with Shower
- Bedroom/Office on Main with Exterior Entrance Leading Out to Screened Porch
- Master Retreat with Vaulted Trey Ceiling and Sitting Area; Huge Custom Walk-in Closet with Shoe Racks, Shelving, and Cabinetry with Soft-Close Doors and Drawers; Morning Bar with Stainless Steel Sink, Granite Countertop, and Built-in Mini Fridge
- Vaulted Master Bath Features 5’ x 13’ Walk-in Shower with Three Showerheads and Three Fixtures, Chiseled Edge Travertine Tile, and Built-in Towel Shelving; 3’ x 6’ Jetted Tub Surrounded by Marble; Two Separate Vanities with Marble Countertops Plus Make-Up Vanity; Heated Towel Rack
- Oversized Upper Landing Can Be Utilized as Play Area or Reading Nook
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Walk-in Closets
- Two Additional Full Baths with Granite Countertops
- Laundry Room with Shelving and Sink Topped with Granite — Access Laundry Room from Master Closet and from Upper Landing
- Detached Two-Car Garage with 8’ Garage Doors and Unfinished Bonus Space, Framed with Electrical and Stubbed for Bath
- Covered Wraparound Porch and Screened Porch, Wired for Speakers
- Professionally Landscaped Corner Lot with Irrigation System, Flagstone Paths, and Private, Fenced Backyard
Looking for something else?
Try one of these...
View all images below
(Full-screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)