S O L D
2 Bedrooms / 1.5 Bathroom Townhouse
Offered At: $197,000 Approx. 1,440 Square Feet
4246 D Youville Trace, Chamblee, GA 30341
Imagine a community of townhomes nestled in the woods, surrounded by natural beauty. A waterfall and babbling brook. Wildflowers. Soaring trees. Now imagine the location. Did you picture something outside the city in a suburban area? After all, places like that aren’t found in urban areas. Or are they? This townhome is indeed in a natural setting yet is still near the hustle and bustle of the city! D’Youville is in a convenient location inside the perimeter, just minutes from Perimeter/Pill Hill, Murphey Candler Park, and Dunwoody, Chamblee, & Brookhaven shopping & dining. This move-in ready townhome features two bedrooms, a full bath, and a half bath, a spacious family room with a stone fireplace, a big dining room, and a sunny kitchen. You can live in this lovely home in a beautiful community with a pool and tennis courts, manicured grounds, and happy residents and still have access to the benefits of living in the city. Read on to learn more about this home!
Need to Sell Before you Buy?
We'd love to create Property Story for your home. Start by requesting a market report today.
- Hardwood floors on the main level
- Open floorplan with family room open to dining room, and kitchen overlooking dining room
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including double ovens, dishwasher, and refrigerator, tiled backsplash, white cabinetry, and granite countertops, plus pantry storage
- Light and bright family room has floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and two sets of sliding glass doors out to patio
- Spacious dining room
- Half bath on the main level
- Wonderful split bedroom plan — great for those who work at home!
- Oversized master bedroom with two double closets with built-in organizers
- Secondary bedroom with double closet
- Full bath has single vanity with granite countertop and floor-to-ceiling tiled shower with bench
- Both bedrooms have access to the full bath from inside the bedroom
- Patio has plenty of space for grilling and entertaining
- Quiet, peaceful, park-like community with swimming pool, tennis courts, and an incredible waterfall
- Landscaped grounds maintained by HOA
Looking for something else?
Try one of these...
View all images below
(Full-screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)