1. Finishes. The beauty in this home comes from the details. The award-winning builder’s careful attention to detail and commitment to quality is evident from the moment you pull up to the home. Outside, the beautiful landscaping and Craftsman-style details draw you in. Inside, the judges paneling and coffered ceiling, the trimwork and cove crown molding, the granite countertops, and the unique lighting let you know that you are in a luxury home. The master suite boasts a gorgeous vertical trey ceiling and a bathroom so lavish it will make you feel like you have died and gone to spa heaven. The floors on the main level, upper landing, and master suite are 3 ¼ inch red oak hardwood floors that were finished on site.
2. Floorplan. Everyone desires an open floorplan these days. And why wouldn’t they? Not only does it make entertaining a snap, it is also practical for everyday life. Conversation and foot traffic can easily flow from the kitchen to the family room without interruption. This home has a main living area with the family room and kitchen in one large open space and a lovely breakfast room overlooking the covered patio. There’s also a formal dining room for showing off your impressive cooking skills to your guests. A bedroom and bath on the main level provides a space for guests to use, or gives you the option of a home office or workout room. Upstairs, the laundry room conveniently has two doors – one from the master closet and the other from the hallway. The unfinished basement has been framed and stubbed for a bath – it’s just waiting to be finished by you.
3. Kitchen. The chef in the family will adore the kitchen. Beautiful stainless steel Thermador appliances including a six-burner range and drawer-style inset microwave undeniably make cooking more fun and somehow make meals taste better. Granite countertops and a ceramic tiled backsplash complement the white-colored maple cabinetry. A huge island provides not only countertop space but also storage on both sides and additional seating at the bar. Most islands contain the sink – here the sink was placed under the window, so the entire island can be used as countertop space. A custom designed layout means everything is laid out in an efficient way. The cabinetry has soft-close doors and drawers and a lazy Susan has been installed to make better use of your storage space. A large walk-in pantry gives you plenty of room to store all your supplies.
4. Main Living Area. Bright and open, the family room features a coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, a fireplace with a custom mantel matching the coffered ceiling, and built-in cabinetry with shelves. The cabinetry provides a place to store media, blankets, or books. Line the shelves with picture frames, art, or books. The family room has been pre-wired for cable and phone. Hang your flat screen TV right over the fireplace! A wall of windows with a door out to the backyard is just off the family room. Just off the main living area is the bedroom and bath and a built-in “mud area” for dropping keys, bags, and jackets and providing a space to sit and take off your shoes. There’s a patio right off the family room in addition to the covered patio off the breakfast room, giving you two different ways to enjoy the outdoors. The covered patio boasts a wood-burning fireplace, which will come in handy in the upcoming colder months.
5. Master Suite. The master suite will become your retreat. A fabulous vertical trey ceiling watches over the bedroom, featuring hardwood floors and crown molding. The master has been pre-wired for cable, so your tv will be all set. A huge closet with his and hers sections and access to the laundry room gives you the luxury of not having to leave the master suite to go back and forth to the laundry room. A large vanity topped with granite houses dual vanities and boasts chic lighting shining down from above. The 6' freestanding tub sits nestled under the window next to a custom tiled walk-in shower with two sets of fixtures and frameless glass door.
6. Extras. Live Oak Builders prides itself on building not just a quality home, but an energy-efficient home. Features like spray foam insulation, double hung windows, Class A fire rated 30-year architectural asphalt shingles, and a 96% high efficiency furnace are standard in their new homes, saving you time and money. This home also comes with a fully installed security system! The low-maintenance yard has a 4-zone irrigation system, so you don’t have to worry about watering your lawn.