1556 Tryon Road
1556 Tryon Road
Offered At: $485,000
4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms + Awesome Back Deck
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. It has a wonderful floor plan. Enter this home right into the living room, awash in natural light! The beautiful hardwood floors have been refinished and travel the entire main level. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open to one another, ideal for entertaining and for everyday life! The renovated kitchen boasts stainless steel Samsung appliances, white cabinetry, granite counter tops, and a subway tiled back splash. The terrace level is finished and boasts a family room, office space, and a large bedroom, plus there are three bedrooms on the main level.
2. The backyard is amazing. A large wood deck gives you plenty of room for grilling, dining, relaxing, and entertaining! The deck is spacious enough to have a separate dining area and living area. The yard has lots of open space for your kids, furry or not, to run free and play. Mature trees line the back of the lot, giving you plenty of privacy. The front yard has lots of space, too. Kick back on the covered front porch and keep an eye on kids or dogs in the front yard, or just wave hello to your neighbors strolling past.
3. Location, location, location! You can walk to Ashford Park Elementary and Ashford Park from your home, and you are just minutes from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza! Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco, is a few minutes away, too. It’s just a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. The Brookhaven Farmer’s Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in town like the Brookhaven Beer Fest and the Brookhaven Arts Festival. You will love the convenience of living inside the perimeter while still having the neighborhood feel of a home in the suburbs.
- Four bedrooms / two full baths
- Approx. 1,950 square feet
- Beautiful refinished hardwood floors
- Renovated throughout including built-in cabinetry and designer lighting
- Wonderful floor plan with living room open to dining room and kitchen
- Custom kitchen features stainless steel Samsung appliances, granite counter tops, subway tiled backslash, white Mission-style cabinetry, and breakfast bar that seats 3
- Master features walk-in closet with wood shelving and updated en suite bath with granite-topped single vanity and shower tiled to ceiling with frameless door
- Two additional bedrooms on the main level with ample closet space
- Updated hall bath with granite-topped single vanity and tiled tub/shower
- Finished terrace level with family room, bedroom, laundry room, two closets, and unfinished storage space
- Sliding barn doors on terrace level lead into big bedroom — great for guests!
- Professionally landscaped 1/4 acre lot with Zeon Zoysia sod
- Large deck has plenty of space to entertain and relax overlooks fenced backyard — great for dogs or children!
- One-car carport
- Covered front porch
- New Nest thermostat, water heater, & energy-efficient furnace
- Sought-after Brookhaven location across the street from Ashford Park Elementary
- Walk over to Ashford Park, featuring playgrounds, walking trails, picnic areas, and open greenspace
- Quiet, non cut-through street with annual and seasonal neighborhood events
- Just minutes to MARTA, Perimeter, Town Brookhaven, shopping & restaurants on Dresden Drive, the new Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods, and more
- Easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown