1765 Georgian Terrace
1765 Georgian Terrace
Offered At: $375,000
3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
4 Reasons You’ll Love This Home
1. You’ll want to live in this kitchen! The beautiful kitchen features stainless steel appliances paired with white Mission-style cabinetry, a white subway tiled backsplash, and sleek black soapstone countertops to create a kitchen that you will really enjoy cooking in. The kitchen is wide open to the spacious dining room and the inviting living room, so entertaining is a breeze.
2. You will adore the backyard! This home boasts an awesome deck with tons of space for grilling out, relaxing, entertaining, and creating memories with your family and friends! The deck overlooks a big backyard that has lots of open space for trampolines, swingsets, playhouses, dog houses, outdoor games and sports… the sky’s the limit!
3. You’ll crush on the master suite! The master suite will be your haven at the end of a long day. A gorgeous vertical trey ceiling watches over a beautiful, bright bedroom with windows on three sides. French doors from the bedroom lead out to the deck. The master also has a huge walk-in closet complete with a laundry area and a private bath with a walk-in shower.
4. You can’t beat the location! This Ashford Park beauty is just minutes away from restaurants, retail, parks, schools, services, and more! Georgian Hills Park, with playground equipment, picnic areas, and open greenspace, is just down the street, and Ashford Park is only a mile away. What’s more, it’s just minutes from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, Haven, and The One Sushi; Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco; and Parkview on Peachtree, with Whole Foods and Chipotle. You also get easy access to interstates and to Buckhead shopping and nightlife.
- Three bedrooms / two full baths
- Hardwood floors and crown molding throughout
- Living room with built-in shelving, open to dining room and kitchen — perfect for entertaining!
- Renovated kitchen features black soapstone countertops, subway tiled backsplash, white mission-style cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious, sunny dining room with windows on two sides
- Door from kitchen out to deck overlooking backyard
- Luxurious master suite with vertical trey ceiling boasts huge walk-in closet with laundry and French doors out to deck
- Master bath has single vanity and walk-in shower
- Two secondary bedrooms with ample closet space
- Secondary bath with tiled tub/shower
- Exterior entry finished basement with storage closet
- 1/3 of an acre lot with tons of open space for entertaining, swingsets, playhouses, trampolines, and sports
- Wonderful deck with three points of access from house and lots of space for grilling and entertaining
- Sought-after Ashford Park neighborhood only minutes from restaurants, retail, and Brookhaven MARTA station
- Walk over to Georgian Hills Park, with soccer field, picnic areas, and playground equipment
- Only about a mile from Ashford Park, featuring playground equipment, walking trails, picnic areas, and open greenspace
- Just minutes to Perimeter Mall and Business District; Town Brookhaven; all the popular shopping & restaurants on Dresden Drive including Kaleidoscope, Haven, & Verde; the new Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods, Zoe’s Kitchen, & Chipotle; and easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown