1929 Harrison Park Drive
1929 Harrison Park Drive, Brookhaven, GA
Offered At: $325,000
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms +2-Car Garage
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. The home has a great floorplan. This townhome has the main living area on the first level, with the living room, dining area, and kitchen all open. All the bedrooms are upstairs, including a huge master suite and a bedroom with an en suite bath that would be perfect for guests or to use as a home office. You’ll enjoy having two levels separating the two spaces! By the way, the natural light in this home is amazing.
2. It has the perfect set-up for entertaining. The open floorplan is ideal for entertaining! Stand in the kitchen while you are cooking or prepping and chat with guests in the dining area or the living room. Or entertain outdoors on the patio! There’s plenty of room to grill out and dine al fresco with friends and family. Too chilly to dine outside? Grill outside and bring your food right inside to enjoy.
3. The location is fabulous. You can walk over to Georgian Hills Park from your home! Steps from the complex lead right down to the park, so you can take a stroll, walk your pooch, or bring your kids to play on the playground. This home is also just minutes from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza; Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco; and easy access to the interstate, Buckhead shopping and nightlife, and midtown/downtown Atlanta.
- Three bedrooms / two full baths / one half bath
- Judges paneling, crown molding, arched doorways, 10 foot ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout main level
- Light-filled open main living area with living room open to kitchen and dining room — great for entertaining!
- Living room boasts stone inset fireplace with wood mantel and built-in shelving above
- Kitchen features granite countertops, stained cabinetry, tiled backsplash, pantry, and breakfast bar that seats three
- Sunny dining area with glass door out to patio
- Half bath features pedestal sink
- Oversized master bedroom upstairs with vaulted ceiling, sitting area, and walk-in closet with built-in organizers
- Master bath has dual vanity, walk-in shower, and garden tub
- Two additional bedrooms on upper level
- Full bath upstairs featuring single vanity and tub/shower, accessed both from inside bedroom and from hallway
- Laundry room with built-in cabinetry upstairs
- Private, fenced backyard with patio and yard perfect for a dog
- Two-car garage with storage room
- Quiet location in the back of the complex
- Steps from complex lead right to Georgian Hills Park, featuring a playground, picnic areas, and open greenspace for dogs, kids, or sports
- Less than 2 miles from top-rated restaurants and shops at Village Place on Dresden Drive, including Kaleidoscope, Haven, and Verde
- Only 2 miles from Whole Foods, Chipotle, Zoe’s Kitchen, Lowe’s, and more
- Easy access to interstates, Buckhead, and midtown/downtown