1961 Harts Mill Road
1961 Harts Mill Road, Chamblee, GA
Offered At: $350,000 Approx. 1,800 Square Feet
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms + Incredible Backyard
**Scroll towards the bottom for additional photos.
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. The floorplan is versatile. Step into this home right into the vaulted living room, featuring a wall of windows that showcase the front yard and allow a ton of natural light to pour in. The living room and dining room are open to one another, and the dining room is open to the kitchen. A separate family room is just off the living room through a set of French doors. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, stained cabinetry with sleek black granite countertops, and an island with breakfast bar that seats four. There’s also a sunroom area off the kitchen where you can enjoy the view of the deck and backyard. This floorplan is perfect for entertaining and for everyday life!
2. The yard is fantastic. Entertain or relax in total privacy! A wood deck in the back gives you plenty of room for grilling and dining while kids or dogs run around the private backyard. You can access the deck from several spots inside the house, too, which means you can throw open those doors and enjoy the cooler weather that’s coming! The level, fenced backyard has lots of open space for your kids, furry or not, to run free and play. Mature trees lend the perfect amount of shade and privacy as well as beauty. The front yard is level, too, and has a flagstone path up to the front porch.
3. Can’t beat the location! This home is only .6 miles from Keswick Park and less than two miles from Blackburn Park and Murphey Candler Park. It’s only about a mile to Historic Chamblee, where you will find terrific antique shops and restaurants like Vintage Pizza and Blue Top. Chamblee Plaza and all the retail, services, and dining options on Peachtree are just minutes away. You are also close to Marlow’s Tavern, Pure Taqueria, Marist School, Montgomery Elementary, the Perimeter area and Pill Hill, all the Brookhaven amenities you’ve been hearing about, and so much more!
- Great opportunity to get into a desirable neighborhood in a highly sought-after Chamblee/Brookhaven area! Wonderful investment property!
- Three bedrooms / two full baths/ one half bath
- Versatile floorplan with living room open to dining room, kitchen open to family room and dining room
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Vaulted living room with exposed beams & wall of windows
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, black granite countertops, stained cabinetry, pantry, and breakfast bar that seats four
- French doors from living room lead into family room
- Sunroom area with French doors out to deck
- Half bath features vanity with vessel sink
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet with built-in organizers
- Renovated master bath has dual vanity with granite countertop and walk-in shower, tiled to ceiling with frameless glass door
- Bedroom with en suite bath featuring single vanity and shower tiled to ceiling & closet with built-in organizer
- 3rd bedroom boasts two big closets with built-in organizers
- Professionally landscaped .4 acre lot with mature trees & lots of yard space
- Private, fenced backyard with deck and plenty of space to entertain and relax — great for dogs or children!
- Covered flagstone front porch with flagstone path overlooking level front yard
- One-car garage with tons of storage space
- Sought-after location only .6 miles from Keswick Park, featuring playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, and open greenspace, and less than 2 miles from Blackburn Park, featuring Food Truck Nights, tennis courts, walking trails, fields, & more
- Only a mile to the antique shops and restaurants in Historic Chamblee, including Vintage Pizza and Blue Top
- Near Marlow’s Tavern, Pure Taqueria, Marist School, Perimeter, Pill Hill, the new Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods and Chipotle, and so much more
- House needs some repairs — priced below market!