2639 Dogwood Terrace
SOLD IN 1 DAY!
4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms - 1 & 1/2 Stories
Offered At: $500,000 Approx. 2,284 Square Feet
2639 Dogwood Terrace, Brookhaven, GA 30319
3 Things That You Will LOVE About This Home
1. Space. This ranch-style home is 2,284 square feet, much larger than it looks from the outside! Not only does it have a big master suite with room for a king-sized bed, it has two bedrooms also on the main plus an oversized bedroom on the upper level. This room would make a nice space for a guest, a great home office for one who works from home, or an out-of-the-way playroom or rec room for the kids. The main level also boasts a bright and spacious family room, a separate living room/den/office, and a formal dining room. Your living space is extended outdoors with a wonderful deck where you have plenty of room to grill out and relax, and a huge backyard with lots of open greenspace.
2. Entertaining. This home features a generous separate dining room with a lovely picture window, showcasing the view of the landscaped front lawn and sprawling maple tree out front. A festive spot to host dinner parties, brunches, showers, or seasonal events! The front room can be used as a formal living or sitting room in which to welcome guests. The family room has tons of space where guests can mingle freely. The beautiful deck sits just off the family room overlooking the private, fenced backyard with tons of room for sports and outdoor games. It’s the perfect set-up for a housewarming party!
3. Location. Did we mention the location?? Ashford Park is such a walkable, convenient area – you can walk down to Kaleidoscope, Haven, Valenza, or The One Sushi for a quick bite and then stroll home! Not only are you close to Village Place, you are also just a short drive to Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco; a short drive to the interstate or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife; and only a mile from Ashford Park featuring playground equipment, trails, and picnic areas. The Brookhaven Farmer’s Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in the area. In addition, Dogwood Terrace is a quiet, non cut-through street with active, friendly residents. On any given day you will see them walking their dogs or strolling with their kids, and in the evening you might see them gathered in a driveway for impromptu cocktails!
- Stunning Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level
- Cove Crown Molding in Main Living Area
- An Abundance of Natural Light Throughout
- Spacious Family Room with Wall of Windows Overlooking Deck and Backyard
- Family Room has New Hardwood Flooring and Decorative Floor-to-Ceiling Brick Wood-Burning Fireplace with Stained Wood Mantel
- Beautiful Renovated Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Samsung Appliances Including 5 Burner Gas Range, Vent Hood, Dishwasher, French Door Refrigerator, & Microwave; Black Granite Countertops and Mosaic Tiled Backsplash; White Wood Cabinetry with Glass-Inset Doors; and Slate Tile Flooring
- Formal Dining Room with Picture Window and Room to Seat 10
- Separate Living Room/Den/Office
- Laundry Room with Built-in Cabinetry
- Nest Thermostat
- Wonderful Split Bedroom Floorplan with Master Suite Separate from Secondary Bedrooms
- Whole Interior Repainted
- True Master Suite Off Main Living Area Features a Large Bedroom with New Hardwood Flooring and Space to Fit a King-Sized Bed and Huge Walk-in Closet with Built-in Organizers Plus a 2nd Closet
- Private Master Bath Features Walk-in Shower with Floor-to-Ceiling Tile and Frameless Glass Door and Dual Vanity with Stained Cabinetry and Stone Tile Countertops
- Finished Upper Level with Oversized Bedroom has New Carpeting, Storage Space, and Separate HVAC — Could Also Be Office, Playroom, Rec Room, or Guest Room!
- Two Secondary Bedrooms on Main Level, One with Two Walk-in Closets
- Full Bath with Tiled Tub/Shower and Granite-Topped Single Vanity Near Secondary Bedrooms
- Full Bath Off Main Living Area with New Fixtures, Newly Tiled Walk-in Shower, and Pedestal Sink
- Newly Landscaped, 1/3 of an Acre Level Lot
- Covered Front Porch Overlooking Front Yard with Gorgeous Maple Tree
- Awesome Deck with Plenty of Space for Grilling and Entertaining
- Huge Fenced Backyard with Tons of Space for Dogs or Children
- Detached One-Car Garage with Unfinished Loft Space — Or Use the Garage as a Workshop!
- New Brick Mailbox
- Entire Exterior Repainted
- Highly Desirable Brookhaven Location Less than 1/2 a Mile to Dining Hot Spots Like Verde, Kaleidoscope, Haven, and The One Sushi; Savi Market, Infinity Yoga, Natural Body Spa, and Marguerite’s on Dresden; a Dry Cleaner’s, a Salon, a Wine Store, and More
- Only About a Mile from Ashford Park, Featuring Playgrounds, Walking Trails, Picnic Areas, and Open Greenspace
- Quiet, Non Cut-Through Street with Regular Neighborhood Events and Active, Friendly Neighbors
- Only a Mile to the Brookhaven Farmers’ Market
- Just Minutes to MARTA, Perimeter, Town Brookhaven Dining and Retail, and the New Parkview on Peachtree with Whole Foods
- Easy Access to Interstates, Buckhead, and Midtown/Downtown