2911 Surrey Lane
2911 Surrey Lane
Offered At: $375,000
3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms + Office & 1-Car Garage
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. This home has a great floorplan. Step into this home right into the living room, boasting a huge picture window that showcases the big front yard and allows a ton of natural light to pour in. There’s a separate dining room, but the living room and dining rooms are open to one another. A separate study/office is just off the kitchen with Spanish tile flooring and a set of French doors leading out to the patio and backyard. The master is a combination of two rooms, one of which has a second set of French doors leading out to the patio. There are also two additional bedrooms and two full baths. The ideal floorplan for your everyday life!
2. It has a wonderful yard. Entertain or relax in total privacy! A patio in the back gives you plenty of room for grilling and dining while kids or dogs run around the fenced backyard. The yard has lots of open space for two or four legged kids to run free and play. Mature trees lend the perfect amount of shade and privacy as well as beauty. The front yard has lots of space, too. Sit on the covered front porch and keep an eye on kids or dogs in the front yard. Surrey Lane is a non cut-through street, so you don’t have to constantly worry about cars whizzing by. You will, however, see many of your neighbors coming by, with or without kids and dogs on leashes.
3. It’s in a red hot location! This home is just minutes to Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza. You are just minutes from Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. You are only a mile from the playgrounds, walking trails, and picnic areas at Ashford Park, and just minutes from MARTA. It’s like having the best of the suburbs right in the city!
- Three bedrooms / two full baths
- Approx. 1,462 square feet
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Living room with large picture window open to dining room — perfect for entertaining!
- Kitchen features tiled countertops, black and white checkerboard tile flooring, and white cabinetry
- Separate dining room
- Den/office off kitchen with large closet, Spanish tile flooring, and French doors out to patio
- Master suite with sitting room, walk-in closet, and tiled bedroom with French doors out to patio
- Two secondary bedrooms with ample closet space
- Two single vanity baths with tub/showers
- 1/3 of an acre lot with lots of mature trees
- Large private backyard with big patio and plenty of space to grill, entertain, and relax — great for dogs or children!
- Covered front porch plus paved area out front to set up another patio
- Unfinished partial basement with drive-under garage — space to park a car, boat, or golf cart plus laundry area and a ton of storage and work space
- Corner lot on a quiet, non cut-through street, with annual and seasonal neighborhood events
- Sought-after Brookhaven location only about a mile from Ashford Park, featuring playgrounds, walking trails, picnic areas, and open greenspace
- Just minutes to MARTA; Perimeter Mall and Business District; Town Brookhaven; all the popular shopping & restaurants on Dresden Drive including Kaleidoscope, Haven, & Verde; the new Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods, Zoe’s Kitchen, & Chipotle; and easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown