6090 Weatherly Drive
6090 Weatherly Drive, Sandy Springs GA
Offered At: $675,000 Approx. 3,148 Square Feet
3 Bedrooms + Office/ 3.5 Bathrooms + Pool on nearly an ACRE!
4 Reasons to Love This Hidden Jewel
1. It has lots of space. You might be thinking: what will I do with over 3,000 square feet of living space? The answer: anything you want! Not only is this home spacious, the layout is fantastic. One master suite sits on the main level, and another on the terrace level. An open main living area with a large kitchen and dining room is open to the family room. A screened-in porch is perched right off the kitchen where you can dine outdoors with no worry of pesky bugs. The finished terrace level has not only a master suite but also a family room/rec room, another bedroom, an office, and another full bath gives you even more space. An abundance of windows throughout makes each space feel even larger.
2. It’s the perfect party pad! If you love to entertain at home, this is the perfect home for you. The spacious kitchen is wide open to a generous dining room, which overlooks a lovely fireside family room and adjacent wet bar. The terrace level offers even more space in which to entertain. Like to entertain outdoors? Step outside to the multi-level deck overlooking a huge, private backyard boasting a sparkling in-ground pool and Jacuzzi, grilling patio, and lounge area with a charming arbor & trellis. There’s also a ton of yard space for two-legged or four-legged kids to run around. Mature trees and clever landscaping provide the perfect amount of shade and the utmost privacy. It’s ready for a housewarming party!
3. It has so many sophisticated, unique features. The moment you step through the beveled leaded-glass front door, you can see this is not a cookie-cutter home. Art niches with custom lighting adorn the foyer, while in the family room, rustic wood beams and stonework lend an air of comfort and intimacy. The gourmet in the family will practically live in the top-of-the-line kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances, rich wood cabinetry in a dark stain, gleaming granite countertops, and an earth-toned tiled backsplash. Stylish and modern lighting choices take the spotlight in almost every room. On the terrace level, custom cabinetry is the star with a built-in window seat and a wall-to-wall built-in storage unit.
4. You can’t beat the location. Sandy Springs is just outside 285, literally just minutes to every amenity you could ever want. Kroger and Publix are right around the corner as well as Whole Foods. Restaurants from high-end to fast food are minutes away. Hammond Park is less than 5 miles away, and the new Abernathy Greenway park is only 3 miles from your new home. Drive to top-rated Heards Ferry Elementary and Riverwood High School in five minutes or less. See a show at Chastain Park – it’s only about 5 miles away, too! Pill Hill and the Perimeter area are only a few minutes away. Hop right on 285 to get to Buckhead, midtown, or downtown. This home is the total package!
- Matte Oak Hardwood Floors in Main Living Area
- Tons of Windows and Natural Light
- Wonderful Open Main Living Area with Kitchen and Dining Room Overlooking Family Room
- Family Room Featuring Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Fireplace with Rustic Beams, Surrounded by Built-in Cabinetry and Shelving
- Fabulous Views of Private Backyard from Family Room Through Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Entrance Foyer with Custom Art Niches and Spotlighting
- Wet Bar with Granite-Tiled Countertops, Tiled Backsplash, Cabinetry, and Stainless Steel Sink
- Half Bath on Main Level
- Updated Contemporary Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances Including French-Door Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Inset Oven and Microwave, Cooktop, Vent Hood, and Beverage Cooler
- Breakfast Bar with Contemporary Pendant Lighting Seats 3
- Granite Countertops and Tiled Backsplash
- Tons of Storage in Stained Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Doors & Drawers and Open Shelving
- Large Dining Room in Kitchen Seats 8
- Door Out to Vaulted Screened Porch Overlooking Backyard
Bedrooms and Baths
- Large Master Bedroom on Main Level with Huge Walk-in Closet with Custom Wood Organizers and Updated Bath with Two Separate Vanities, Granite Countertops, and Walk-in Shower Tiled to Ceiling with Frameless Glass Doors
- 2nd Master Suite on Terrace Level Features Bedroom with Built-in Window Seat, His and Hers Closets, Big Walk-in Closet with Custom Wood Organizers, and En Suite Bath with Wall of Windows, Single Vanity with Granite Countertop, Walk-in Shower, and Jetted Tub
- Secondary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Full Bath on Terrace Level
- Access the Deck from the Terrace Level Master Suite!
- Family Room with Large Windows and Glass-Inset Door Leading Out to Deck with Views of Lush Backyard
- Office/Possible 4th Bedroom
- Built-in Cabinetry for Storage
- Large Laundry Room with Sink, Cabinetry, Shelving, and Closet
- Landscaped 3/4+ Acre Lot
- Backyard Oasis with In-ground Gunite Pool, Jacuzzi, Lounging Area with Arbor & Trellis, and Patio Space for Grilling and Entertaining
- Huge Multi-Level Deck with Space for Grilling and Entertaining
- Private, Fenced Backyard with Mature Trees and Open Greenspace
- Front Porch with Arbor & Trellis Wrapped with Grapevines
- 2-Car Garage with Storage & Workshop Space