Brookhaven Arts Festival: Volunteers Needed
The Brookhaven Arts Festival needs YOUR help!
Fall is here, and with it comes the Brookhaven Arts Festival! On October 21 & 22, Brookhaven will welcome over 140 artists from across the country, live music, kids’ activities, food vendors, & a classic car show! Kelly Marsh & Associates has been a long-time sponsor of the festival, and Kelly herself helps organize the event as well as volunteers every year. The team is also ready to lend a hand again this year, but we need some help from the community!
Here are the volunteer roles we are filling:
- Social Media Volunteer: Promote the festival via social media prior to the event
- Live Social Media Volunteer: Promote the festival via social media during the event
- Window Poster Distribution: Distribute window posters to businesses within a 5-mile radius of the event
- Yard Sign Distribution: Distribute yard signs to residences/businesses
- Load-In Team Captain: Supervise the load-in of the artists
- Load-In Assistant Team Captain: Assist the Load-In Team Captains with the load-in of the artists
- Booth Detective: Help artists find their booth locations the day of the event & possibly help artists unload
- Load-Out Volunteer: Help artists unload their booths if they need assistance & possibly help artists load
- Load-Out Communicator: Communicate load-out procedure to artists
- Artist Ambassador: Watch artist booths when artists need a break; bring artist food, water, etc if requested
- Beautification Specialist: Pick up trash on the ground & take care of full trash bins during the festival
- Car Show Volunteer: Communicate the car show rules/procedures/info to attendees & post car show on social media
We have a new volunteer registration system this year called InItLive, a web-based platform with an app for your phone. Please click the link below, fill out the info, choose your roles and shifts, and then you can download the app.
Click here to register: https://app.initlive.com:443/JE/njx4wskkes89sr
Please email us at [email protected] or call Jennifer 770-596-8607 if you have any questions.