#MondayDidItAgain: Walking in a Winter Wonderland ☃️
Happy Monday from all of us at the Kelly Did It Again Team!
The big news over the weekend is of course, THE SNOW! Some areas of Georgia got almost a foot of snow. We hope you got the chance to unleash your inner child and play in the snow like we did!
We have a gorgeous new listing in the heart of Vinings! Click below for more information on this condo with a view!
Imagine sipping a cocktail with this view!
Looking for something fun to do in Atlanta? There’s always so much going on!
Here is our list of the Top 5 Things Happening in Atlanta this week:
- Home for the Holidays Concert 12/14 8pm Peachtree Symphonic Winds invites you to a free holiday concert at the Holy Cross Catholic Church.
- Indie Craft Experience Holiday Shopping Happy Hours 12/14 5pm Margaret Mitchell House Come get your holiday shopping taken care of while having fun with a series of 3 evening craft & vintage markets! Admission is 2 non-perishable food items, which will be donated to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- Jingle & Jazz 12/14 5:30-8:30pm Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter T Woods Jazz Trio will set the mood with some jazzy holiday tunes as you enjoy holiday cocktail specials and complimentary lite bites, interactive art, a photo booth, a toy drive, a raffle, and more!
- Star Wars Skate Night 12/15 6pm Atlantic Station Help us celebrate the release of the new Star Wars with an exciting night of ice skating in costume before you go see the movie on the big screen!
- Highlands Santa Stumble 2017 12/16 Just like it sounds: a pub crawl in holiday costumes! The party starts at Neighbor’s Pub on N. Highland Avenue.
Have a great week!
Interested in last week's blog post?
Happy Monday from all of us at the Kelly Did It Again Team! Congratulations to the Georgia...