#MondayDidItAgain: What Did the Turkey Say to the Falcon?
Monday, November 20, 2017
Happy Monday from all of us at the Kelly Did It Again Team!
The cooler temperatures and orange and yellow leaves covering the ground tell us that fall is finally here. Bring on the steaming pumpkin spice lattes and snuggly fleece blankets while watching football! Speaking of football, our Atlanta Falcons will take on the Seattle Seahawks tonight, which should be a great game! Both teams are coming off wins, and both teams are without a key player. The Falcons’ star running back Devonta Freeman is still on concussion protocol, and Richard Sherman, Seattle’s starting cornerback, is out for the rest of the season with an injury. Good luck to Matt Ryan and the rest of the boys! GO FALCONS!
Looking for something fun to do? There’s always so much going on!
Here is our list of the Top 5 Things Happening in Atlanta this week and beyond:
- HOBNOB Brookhaven Thanksgiving Buffet 11/23 11:30 am – 10 pm Make your Thanksgiving stress-free and join HOBNOB Brookhaven for a delicious buffet.
- Jardi Chocolates Holiday Open House 11/25 1-6 pm Take a tour of the facility and learn how they create delicious hand painted truffles and filled bars, sample some fun new holiday flavors, and stop by the pop-up shop for all your holiday gift needs.
- The Harvest Hunt at Historic Oakland Cemetery 11/24 – 11/26 Gather a group of friends for a day of post-Thanksgiving sleuthing on this self-guided scavenger hunt throughout historic Oakland Cemetery.
- Sip, Shop, and Support! Marguerite’s on Dresden 12/17 1-5pm Marguerite's, Jewels with a Purpose, and Scout & Cellar Wines will be offering 10% off merchandise and another 10% of the proceeds will go to CureCP and Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation.
- Atlanta Christkindl Market 11/24 – 12/23 This festival teleports you to the magical, glowing atmosphere of traditional German Christmas markets! Peruse the market stalls while sipping warm hot chocolate, enjoy live music and wine tastings, and watch fireworks at this holiday spectacle.