Your Vinings Staycation Home: 2950 Mount Wilkinson Parkway, #604
2950 Mount Wilkinson Parkway, #604
Offered At: $425,000
2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
3 Reasons We Love This Home
1. The Amenities You would have to travel to an expensive resort to get some of the amenities you get with ownership of this condo! One Vinings Mountain is an elegant luxury high-rise and boasts an incredible heated infinity pool and hot tub overlooking the city; a state-of-the-art fitness center, also with amazing views; a gorgeous sky lobby with complimentary coffee and tea; a game room with pool table; a library where you can check out books, and so much more. The 24 hour concierge and secured parking will give you comfort and peace of mind.
2. The Details This home is beautifully appointed with hardwood floors, crown molding, judges paneling, granite countertops, decorator colors, and chic lighting. The kitchen, family room, and dining area are all one big open space, making it a breeze to entertain, plus you can admire the view from anywhere in the main living space. The master suite boasts an indulgent custom shower and a double vanity plus a separate make-up vanity with counter to sit at, and the walk-in closet is to die for.
3. The Location This home is in an incredible location overlooking the city, less than a mile from historic Vinings, restaurants like Old Vinings Inn, SOHO, Paces & Vine, 101 Steak, and Meehan’s, and retail at Vinings Jubilee, like Loft, Banana Republic, Oli + Ve, and CVS, with many amenities within walking distance. Publix Supermarket at Paces Ferry Center and Starbucks are only a mile away. It’s only 2.4 miles to Suntrust Park to watch the Braves play, and only 2 miles to Jonquil Park where you can enjoy ball fields, a sand volleyball court, covered picnic areas, and walking trails. It’s just a 30 minute drive down to the Atlanta airport, so your commute to midtown/downtown will be a snap.
- Two bedrooms / two full baths
- Open main living area and roommate floorplan
- Gleaming hardwood floors, designer lighting, and crown molding
- Wall of judges paneling in front entry
- Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stained wood cabinetry, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, and pantry
- Kitchen and breakfast bar overlook dining area and living room with floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing primo views of Vinings and Buckhead
- Spacious master bedroom with trey ceiling and spectacular views
- Luxurious double vanity master bath boasts granite countertops, custom walk-in shower with dual showerheads, and separate make-up vanity, plus huge walk-in closet with built-in organizers
- Secondary bedroom with French doors — could also be used as an office or study
- Full bath with single vanity and laundry room, across the hall from secondary bedroom
- Covered balcony off living room with room for relaxing and entertaining
- Two assigned parking spaces in parking deck close to the elevators
- Unparalleled amenities including secured parking, 24 hour concierge, state-of-the-art fitness center with panoramic views, heated infinity pool and hot tub overlooking the city, golf room, workshop, guest suites, game room, library, garden room with caterer’s kitchen, enclosed dog run, and so much more
- Incredible location less than a mile from historic Vinings, restaurants like SOHO, Paces & Vine, & Meehan’s, and retail like Loft, Oli + Ve, & CVS ; 1 mile to Publix Supermarket at Paces Ferry Center, Starbucks, and interstates; 2.4 miles to Suntrust Park; and 2 miles to the 14 acre Jonquil Park
- Only 30 minutes to the Atlanta airport—great for commuters
- Just minutes to Buckhead but low Cobb County taxes!