S O L D
3 Bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms + Finished Terrace Level
Offered At: $550,000 Approx. 2,300 Square Feet
3617 Brookleigh Lane, Brookhaven, GA 30319
3 Things to Love About This Home
1. Spacious Floorplan One of the best features of this townhome is the floorplan! At approximately 2,300 square feet, this home has lots of space to use as well as different ways to use it. The gourmet kitchen is wide open to the dining room and inviting fireside family room. All three bedrooms are ample and have private bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are on the upper level, away from the main living area. One of the bedrooms is located on the terrace level, so it can be used as a guest space or home office.
2. Special Features The builder added many thoughtful touches throughout this home that set it apart from other homes that you might see! Deluxe crown molding, 10+ foot ceilings, a trey ceiling, classic trim work, wainscoting, silestone countertops, and a “mega shower” so big that you will not believe it until you see it with your own eyes. Another perk of owning this townhome? The fabulous amenities! A swimming pool, a clubhouse with a patio and outdoor fireplace, and a private park with benches, green space, and walking paths are yours as the owner of the home.
3. Unbeatable Location The Reserve at Brookleigh has its own marketplace, Brookleigh Market, containing Pure Taqueria, Marlow’s Tavern, Southern Custard, and retail spaces – and it’s only .2 miles from your new home! The new mixed-use development Parkview on Peachtree (Whole Foods, Lowe’s, & Walmart) is also close by, as well as Town Brookhaven, Village Place, and Brookhaven Station. Blackburn Park is only ½ a mile away, so stroll over on Food Truck Nights and enjoy dinner and conversation with your neighbors!
Need to Sell Before you Buy?
We'd love to create Property Story for your home. Start by requesting a market report today.
- Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances Include Gas Cooktop, Vent Hood, Wall Oven and Built-in Microwave, French Door Refrigerator, and Dishwasher
- Island with Breakfast Bar, Retro Pendant Lighting, and Open Shelving
- Silestone Countertops
- Cream-Colored Maple Cabinetry with Undercabinet Lighting
- Black & White Graphic Tiled Backsplash
- Breakfast Area with Judges Paneling and Door with Transom Window Leading Out to Deck
- Gorgeous Dark-Stained Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level
- Deluxe Crown Molding and Trimwork
- 10+ Foot Ceilings Throughout All Three Levels
- Family Room with Oversized Modern Fireplace
- Contemporary Chef’s Kitchen Open to Family Room and Dining Room — Great Floorplan for Entertaining or Everyday Life
- Dining Room with Judges Paneling Between Family Room and Kitchen
- Half Bath with Pedestal Sink on Main Level
- Lots of Natural Light Throughout
- Finished Terrace Level has Bedroom with Oversized Walk-in Closet – Could Be Home Office or Guest Bedroom, Full Bath with Silestone-Topped Single Vanity and Frameless Walk-in Shower with Tiled Bench, and Access to Garage
- Oversized Master Bedroom with Trey Ceiling and Walk-in Closet and Private Bath with Enormous Walk-in Shower Enclosed in Glass with Tile to the Ceiling and Two Rainfall Showerheads, Dual Vanity with Silestone Countertop, and Linen Closet
- Secondary Bedroom with Large Closet and En Suite Bath with Single Vanity Topped with Silestone and Tub/Shower
- Laundry Room with Slate Tile Floor
- Two-Car Drive-Under Garage
- Deck with Space for Grilling and Entertaining
- No Yard to Maintain
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds Taken Care of by HOA
- Four-Sides Brick Exterior with Brick Accents
- Magnificent Double Staircase Up to Front Door
Looking for something else?
Try one of these...