1. Location. This home is only a few miles or less from just about anything you could want or need! Less than 5 miles to Chamblee and Brookhaven amenities like restaurants and retail. It takes only a few minutes to get to the interstate. The home itself is literally only 410 feet from the neighborhood swim/tennis club! Imagine being able to walk to the pool in the summertime, or pop over to the tennis courts for a quick game without even starting your car. The house’s location in a cul-de-sac means less through traffic and therefore less noise. Huntley Hills is one of the most desired subdivisions in Chamblee because of its wonderful amenities, friendly residents, year-round events, and convenient location.
2. Layout. An open floorplan is something that most people want these days. It’s ideal for entertaining, since there’s nothing to block the flow of conversation, and also perfect for everyday life. Stand in the kitchen and chat with guests or keep an eye on pets or children in the family room. The home has a dining room, but there’s also a breakfast bar between the kitchen and the family room for extra seating. The patio is just off the family room with the kitchen just steps away, so grilling up some grub to bring inside is a breeze. Or, dine out on the patio and enjoy the cooler weather.
3. Lot. It’s rare to find a lot this size in Chamblee. A large lot means you get a big backyard to enjoy, and this home’s got one! A wood patio off the family room has lots of space to kick back, relax, and grill out with family and friends. Steps up from the patio lead to a large open space for you to use any way you like. The back yard is fenced and has lots of mature trees for privacy, plus a large open greenspace for swingsets, playhouses, sports equipment, or outdoor games – even room to install a pool! In addition to a great yard, this home has a two-car carport – another rarity in Chamblee.
4. Living Spaces. This home has a generous front room, currently being used as a dining room by the homeowners. You could use this room as a living room or sitting room where you welcome guests, and use part of the family room area as a dining space. The bedrooms are clustered together down the hallway, away from the kitchen and family room – a set-up that is great for those with children. The master with a private bath and two secondary bedrooms and a bath means that you can have your own space and a space for guests to stay and a bathroom for them to use. Or, use one of the bedrooms as a home office.
5. Lasting. A home that is four sides brick is built to last, as well as easier to maintain. The home has obviously been well-maintained inside and out! The front yard has a swing where you can relax and see neighbors walking their dogs, pushing strollers, and exercising. A few lovely tall trees provide shade, and pine straw beds mean less yard maintenance for you. The back yard is low maintenance, so you get all the yard space without all the yard maintenance that typically comes with it. This home will definitely make a lasting impression on you!