So how are we making sure our clients feel safe? We are certified agents in the Move Safe™ program created by HomeLight, a real estate service that matches real estate agents with buyers and sellers looking for someone who is equipped to help them under extenuating circumstances. This means that our team is identified as one that uses the best tools, technology, and practices to help keep our buyer and seller clients safe during COVID-19. What does this mean for you as a client?
- We have the ability to hold buyer and seller consultations virtually using technology.
- We have implemented safety measures for showings including turning all lights on and opening closet doors so buyers don't need to touch anything, following social distancing protocol, and limiting showings to serious buyers.
- We use an e-sign platform for disclosures, offers and counter offers, and closings.
- We bolster the digital presence of our listings through professional photography, dedicated websites, video tours, 3D tours, aerial photography, floorplans, and virtual open houses.
- We use a coronavirus addendum in our purchase agreements to protect our clients.
Now, more than ever, you need trusted agents by your side to help guide you through the buying or selling process — agents who can walk you through shifting market dynamics, answer questions specific to your needs, and help you gain access to innovative lenders, cash buyers, and other tools that only the best agents can offer. Click the heart to see our page!